Terms and conditions
I. General provisions
- These regulations define the terms and conditions (further: Regulations) of using the Natolin4capacity building e-learning platform (further: Platform).
- The Platform is designed for educational purposes. It is open to the participants of the training programme being implemented in the framework of the project: Capacity Building For Integration And Reform —Enhancing The Administrative Capacity Of Ukrainian Civil Service For European Integration Through A Comprehensive Educational Programme (further: Project) funded by the European Union and implemented by the College of Europe Natolin (further: CoEN).
- The Platform and all its components are the property of the CoEN. It has been created in the framework of the project: Capacity Building For Integration And Reform — Enhancing The Administrative Capacity Of Ukrainian Civil Service For European Integration Through A Comprehensive Educational Programme (N4CB or Project) funded by the European Union and implemented by the CoEN. The Platform consists (in particular) of the following elements:the e-learning platform,
- the e-learning platform
- the Discussion Forums,
- the Digital Library,
- and e-learning courses (‘compulsory’ and ‘optional’).
- The optional modules were produced on the basis of selected course materials developed in the framework of the project: E-Platform for Neighbourhood, also funded by the European Union and implemented by the CoEN.
- The components of the Platform and their relevant resources are available at the following Internet address: https://eplatform.natolin4cb.eu.
- Access to the Platform is a Service provided electronically (see Section IX).
- By using this Platform you confirm that you have read and accepted the conditions presented in these Terms and Conditions, and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the laws which are applicable hereto.
- The terms used herein have the following meaning:
- Certificate of completion – certificate issued for a fully completed course. Only one certificate for each thematic course is valid regardless of whether a course has been accomplished in English / Ukrainian or both. Even if the certificate was generated twice by the Platform for each language version completed, only one version of the certificate will be valid, including the provision of ECTS points.
- Contents – learning materials and resources available on the Platform;
- Course – e-learning course owned by the CoEN, made available online using the Platform (obligatory courses, developed under the project: Capacity Building For Integration And Reform —Enhancing The Administrative Capacity Of Ukrainian Civil Service For European Integration Through A Comprehensive Educational Programme and optional courses produced on the basis of materials developed under the project E-Platform for Neighbourhood;
- Course language version – the courses on the e-learning platform are available in two languages: English and gradually in Ukrainian. Participants may choose whether they wish to accomplish a course in either or both language versions. See the “Certificate of completion” indent regarding the certificate validity.
- Digital Library – database-type information system providing the electronic resources related to the theme of the Project. There is no need either to register or to log in in order to use selected resources of the Platform database;
- E-learning Platform – LMS-type information system, providing the Courses, Contents, Forum for Users, authors of the Courses and Project staff, as well as recording the User’s learning progress (courses, lessons and tests completed). The Users have access to the Platform, Courses and Contents after registration and logging in;
- Forum – a discussion forum type information system, used to carry out discussions related to the theme of the Project and moderated by the Project staff and Project experts. The Users may publish posts on Forum after registration and logging in;
- Login / Log-in – an e-mail address provided by a User in the process of registration. necessary for authorised access to the N4CB Platform resources and publishing posts on the Forum, defined by a participant in the process of registration;
- Password – a covert string of alphanumeric characters necessary for authorised access to the Platform resources and for publishing posts on the Forum, determined by the Project team after registration at https://pdp.nacs.gov.ua/ and log-in processes or by changing the password by the User;
- Nickname – a string of alphanumeric characters determined by the User after logging-in, used to identify the User on the Platform and the Forum;
- User – a person who gained access to the login zone and N4CB Platform;
- Resources – all resources made available by the CoEN on the Platform components, including Courses, Contents, content published on the Forum as well as resources included in the Digital Library;
- Webinar – a seminar or other presentation that takes place on the internet (Platform), allowing participants in different locations to see and hear the presenter, ask questions, and answer polls.
- When used in the Regulations, the Platform means all of its components, i.e. Platform, Forum, Digital Library, optional courses together, in any combination with each other, or any of them individually.
II. Principles of using the Platform and its resources
- Use of the electronic Platform and Resources is free of charge. The User bears only the cost of his/her Internet connection to the resources.
- Access and the use of services: The Platform, in line with the project description and provisions of the grant contract, is exclusively designated for the civil servants of public administration of Ukraine.
- In order to get access to the Platform, Courses and Contents, as well as to the publication of posts on the Forum and the internal course forum, it is required to first register via the electronic platform administered by the National Agency of Ukraine for Civil Service (available at: https://pdp.nacs.gov.ua/) and express interest in enrolling for participation in the N4CB e-learning programme. By enrolling for participation each User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data by the CoEN as a provider of educational services. Basing on the above registration and request for participation in the e-learning programme, the N4CB project team will define all necessary Log-in details, create User’s profile (with basic data) and provide each User with a relevant password, which will allow free access to the N4CB e-learning platform. All data will be sent to the User using the e-mail address indicated/confirmed by her/him during the registration process at the following site https://pdp.nacs.gov.ua/).
- Upon completion of the registration and login processes, at any time, the User may change the password through the password recovery option.
- When using the Platform and resources, no software or other content, except cookies, is installed on the User’s device without his/her knowledge and consent.
- The Platform uses cookie files. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”, please remember to manage your cookies and familiarise yourself with the Cookies Policy) are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on the User’s device. Cookies are used by the Platform in particular to maintain a User’s session and provide the Users with undisturbed access to all course components. In order to permit the User to log in, the cookies have to be enabled on the web browser used to access the Platform and its contents.
- At any time, the User can decide to opt-out of the Platform by sending an e-mail with a resignation to the CoEN e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CoEN does not approve or endorse any content posted or submitted by the User, and the User agrees that the CoEN will have no responsibility or liability in connection with any content posted or submitted by the User.
- Registered User will be able to participate in online discussion forums and/or to submit or post comments and/or other content on the Platform.
- Each User is solely responsible for any content he/she posts or submits to the Platform. By posting or submitting the content to the Platform, the User represents and warrants that he/she has the right to grant the foregoing rights, and that neither this content nor our use of it as permitted under the foregoing license will infringe or violate anyone’s rights.
- Any form or kind of activity on the Platform that violates in particular applicable laws, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and privacy rights infringement, good manners, rules and regulations, common bounds of propriety, anyone’s integrity, or presents harmful, harassing, offensive, abusive, dangerous in any way, discriminatory contents or violation of any provision of these Regulations, will be investigated.
- The Users should report to the Administrator any violations of the above rules.
- The CoEN reserves the right to remove any content that it believes violates the above standards or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, and to suspend the User’s account and his/her right to use the Platform.
- The CoEN may refuse to register a person, or suspend a registered User, in case of performed acts of violations described above, in point 12 of these Terms and Conditions.
- By placing his/her comments and opinions, photos and other materials, the User agrees that the content may be recorded and published by CoEN on the Platform and Forum, and marked with the Login and Nickname of respective User.
- By completing a selected e-learning course you get awarded 0.2 ECTS credit points (self-study training) for the needs of the the professional improvement program for civil servants and development of the HRMIS (Human Resources Management Information System) in Ukraine. At the same time in line with applicable rules and regulations in Ukraine each civil servant can be provided with 0.5 ECTS points maximum in total in 2022 (regarding all completed self-study trainings) and his/her professional development.
III. Responsibilities of the User
- The User is obliged to use the Platform and its resources in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral norms, and the provisions of these Regulations.
- By log-in to the Platform the User confirms the authenticity and accuracy of data contained in the Forms, and consents to the provisions of these Regulations, recognising their binding character.
- The User is obliged, in particular:
- to provide true and accurate data,
- to notify CoEN of any irregularities in the work of the Platform, its defects and gaps in access to the Resources,
- to protect and not to disclose to third parties the Login and Password.
- The User cannot transfer any rights and obligations arising from registration and login on the Platform to third parties.
IV. Removing the User’s login and other restrictions on access to the Platform and its Resources
- CoEN is authorised to remove Login, temporary or permanently blocking the User’s possibility to access the Platform and Resources or otherwise restrict access to them, if:
- the User fails to log on to the Platform for a period of 360 consecutive days;
- the User uses the account in violation of the law or these Regulations;
- the Login or Nickname is an expression commonly considered as offensive or inconsistent with the principles of morality;
- the User’s posts on the platform Forums or in communication sent to other Users include expressions generally considered offensive or contrary to morality, including netiquette;
- the CoEN received information about a possible security incident, including due to computer viruses or other malicious software.
- The CoEN is not obliged to inform the User of the circumstances causing the Login removal or restriction of access to the Platform and Resources.
- The User may not re-activate a deleted Login or restore data and information previously saved by the User on the Platform.
- After removing a Login, the CoEN reserves the right to allow another User to use the previously removed Login.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Platform, Courses and Contents are the property of the CoEN and are covered by the protection conferred by the Act of 4 February 1994. on Copyright and Related Rights in force in Republic of Poland and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The information contained in the Courses and the Contents is for education and for informational purposes only.
- The authors of Courses, Contents and any information published on the E-Platform have made every effort to ensure that they comply with the law. However, the information provided is not a source of law, the official interpretation of the law, and is not the official position of the competent authority or authorities. Moreover, the information provided may in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.
- The CoEN reserves the right to make changes in Courses and Contents and other resources of the Platform without prior notice to the Users.
- The CoEN reserves the right, at its own discretion: to remove from the Platform, or to deny access, either temporarily or permanently, to any Course or Contents, as well as to resources placed by the CoEN on the Platform.
- The CoEN cannot be held liable for:
- damage arising from the use or inability to use the Platform and Resources, as well as resulting from the direct or indirect use of the information contained therein into practice;
- actions of third parties that support the User’s hardware and software to ensure proper and uninterrupted operation of the Internet and device;
- damages resulting from damage to the User’s device or his/her data resources in the course of, or in connection with, the use of the Platform and Resources, in particular due to computer viruses entered into the User’s system;
- cases of non-availability of the Platform and Resources arising in connection with a failure of the system of telecommunications and/or from other consequences of a malfunction of telecommunications connections and the resulting damage, regardless of the cause.
- the accuracy of data transferred to the platform administered by NAUCS (NAUCS remains a separate data controller) and for acts and omissions by third parties that may lead to a violation of applicable laws and regulations or international rules or standards, as well as any damages suffered as a result of the use of the above electronic platform, including any misuse of provided data.
- Using the Platform and Resources is solely at the risk of the User and at his/her expense associated with the connection to the Internet. The CoEN does not guarantee a non-defective and uninterrupted access to the Platform and Resources.
- The CoEN does not guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet to reach the User is faultless, complete and in full form. The CoEN is also not responsible for damages caused by malfunctioning the transmission system, including device failures, delays, and disruptions of the information transmission.
- The User shall be liable in relation to the CoEN and third parties for:
- the information and content published by the User on the Platform,
- damage resulting from disclosure to unauthorised persons of the User’s Login and Password,
- the misinterpretation or misuse of the educational content of the Platform.
- Bibliographic resources and any related usage data and usage reports made available at the Platform are protected by international copyright laws, database rights and other intellectual property rights. The copyright for bibliographic resources remains solely with their owners as indicated within these texts. Platform does not transfer any rights or title in the bibliographic resources except the right to access and use the resources for academic/educational purposes. Use for academic/educational purposes is restricted to downloading, storing and printing of the bibliographic resources. If concepts, ideas, or idiomatic expressions are taken over from bibliographic resources, this has to be indicated and cited according to generally accepted standards.
- The Platform may include hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by others. The CoEN is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of linked websites.
VI. Information about the Users
- By accepting the provisions of these Regulations, the User agrees to:
- processing of data provided by the User in the Forms and obtained by the CoEN during his/her use of the Platform, Courses and Content within the meaning of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data in force in Republic of Poland and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – please familiarise yourself with the Policy Privacy.
- receive information related to participation in the project, Courses and to the use of the Platform and Resources, as well as information about the activity and from the aforementioned institution, including newsletters.
- the CoEN’s corrections of minor bugs or obvious clerical errors in the data entered by the User, in particular errors such as the so-called ‘typos’ in the name of the User or a town or city.
- The User data obtained during his/her use of the Platform and Resources, including the data listed in the Forms, will be used by the CoEN solely for the purpose of implementation of the Project and for statistical and research purposes, as well as for audit, control and reporting purposes.
VII. The copyright to the content entered by the Users
- The CoEN does not claim intellectual property rights to the content entered by the User of the Platform, in particular content entered on the Forum. This content remains the property of the User and may be removed by him/her alone after logging into the Platform.
- The CoEN allows Users to post only content and images to which Users have economic copyrights. In case of quoting other content or images, the User is obliged to indicate the appropriate source of origin. It is not allowed to quote any content or images on the Platform in a way that violates the copyrights of third parties. By posting content and images on the Platform, the User consents to CoEN’s use of such content for statistical, informational, educational and promotional purposes. Such use will not require CoEN to obtain the User’s separate consent.
- The CoEN is authorised to carry out activities referred to in point 2 above, at its sole discretion.
VIII. Citations policy
- The content available on the Platform and in the Resources, especially Courses and Contents, may be cited in accordance with generally binding rules, so-called “the rule of quote”, in accordance with Article. 29 paragraph 1 of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
- The minimum designation of source of the cited content is considered to indicate: full name of the CoEN, the name of the Project, the address of the content – e-learning platform or platform forums and the date of access.
IX. Access to the Platform is a Service provided electronically
Access to the Platform is a service provided electronically by the Service Provider (hereinafter referred to as “CoEN”) to the Service Recipients (hereinafter referred to as “User”), within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344), which takes place under a contract concluded between the CoEN and the User and on the basis of these Regulations (“the Contract”).
Scope of services
- The CoEN provides electronic services consisting of the possibility to participate in e-learning courses (including the provision of certificates related to completed trainings), webinars and expert forums, as well as in the gamification system (including a ranking of activities) and evaluation processes linked to the platform and trainings and to use other educational services offered by the Platform (hereinafter referred to as “Services”), within the timeframes defined by the Project.
- The use of Services requires logging in to the Platform and participation in all obligatory evaluation processes (i.e. by filling in all surveys and questionnaires related to the platform, courses and trainings, providing information about the trainings / progress reporting, etc.) and in the gamification system. At the same time we inform you that the conclusion of the Contract requires your consent for the disclosure of your personal data related to your participation in the Project and educational services offered by the College of Europe in Natolin to the following parties:
a) the Controller’s employees or collaborators who are authorised to process personal data in connection with the performance of their duties and who are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to protect them from disclosure to unauthorised persons,
b) providers of technical and organisational services, where they are entrusted with the technical or organisational operation of the e-learning platform under a separate agreement.
c) entities providing consultancy or legal services to the Controller,
d) entities authorised by law (e.g. courts),
e) the European Commission (European Commission, B-1049 Brussels, Belgium) and the Delegation of the European Union in Kiev (Volodymyrska St, 101, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01033), RSM Audyt Poland SA (ul. Droga Dębińska 3b 61-555 Poznań) – in accordance with Article 5(2) of the project financing agreement, as well as to other entities appointed by the European Commission and/or the European Union Delegation in Kiev for the purposes of audit and control, within the framework of reporting and accounting for the programme financed from European Union funds,
f) designated entities of the public administration of Ukraine to the extent necessary for the implementation of the project, including for the purpose of obtaining permission to use the Services offered (in particular, participation in courses/training) and as part of the process of human resources management of the administration of Ukraine and the implementation of the system for the improvement of administrative staff in Ukraine, and in the framework of the project settlement and reporting processes related to this EU-funded programme, allowing for your free of charge participation in the Project.
- The offer for the provision of Services, including access to e-learning courses, shall be valid until the CoEN suspends or ceases to provide them or until the Project is terminated.
- The courses are made available after the creation of an account on the Platform without the possibility of saving them on the User’s hard drive.
- CoEN shall be entitled to suspend or discontinue the provision of Services without prior notification to the Users.
- The offer of the provision of Services, including courses, may be extended in agreement with the EU Delegation in Kyiv, i.a., the institution funding the Project.
- Access to all Services, including the courses provided on the Platform, is free of charge.
Conclusion of a contract for the provision of services
The conclusion of the contract for the provision of Services follows by confirming these Terms and Conditions of Use and the terms and conditions of the contract by ticking the appropriate “Checkbox” item when logging in.
Technical requirements for the use of electronic services
- In order to properly use all Services, the Users should have at least:
- a computer, laptop or any other multimedia device with access to the Internet with a web browser supporting HTML 5 and supporting the https encrypted transmission protocol,
- access to e-mail,
- the ability to enable cookies in the browser,
- Pdf file viewer.
Termination of the contract for the provision of services and complaints
- The contract for the provision of Services shall terminate with the lapse of time for which the educational Platform has been made available to Users.
- The User may terminate the contract for the provision of Services at any time without stating a reason which does not affect other contracts concluded by the Parties. Notification of termination of the contract must be sent by the User in the form of an e-mail to email@example.com or in the form of a letter to CoEN’s address as indicated in the Terms and Conditions.
- A declaration of withdrawal from the contract for the provision of Services is tantamount to a demand for termination of the contract on the date of the receipt of the declaration by the CoEN.
- The User has the right to submit comments regarding the quality of Services provided. Complaints about Services may be submitted by the User in the form of an e-mail or in the form of a letter to the CoEN’s address specified in the Terms and Conditions. The complaint must contain the User’s first name, surname (name) and postal address and the description of the subject of the complaint.
- Complaints will be dealt with within 14 days from the date of the receipt by the CoEN. The User will be notified of the CoEN’s decision in writing to the postal or e-mail address indicated by the User.
- The CoEN, when considering the complaint, will apply the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The conclusion and termination of the contract for the provision of Services are free of charge.
X. Participation in on-site trainings and gamification system
- Among the participants of the N4CB e-learning curriculum three to five best-scoring and most active participants will be considered to participate in the on-site training sessions.
- The first edition of the on-site training sessions which will include the Users is planned to be organised in 2023.
- To be qualified for the trainings, the eligible User must complete at least 1 compulsory course (6 such courses are made available). At the same time, each participant may complete an unlimited number of courses, which will be made available on the e-platform of the project (compulsory and optional – at least 10 such courses are made available), and take an active part in all e-platform learning opportunities, in order to score as many points as possible, and improve her/his final place in the project ranking.
- Eligible Users will be qualified to participate in the trainings based on the point scores they obtain for the courses they complete (based on the ranking of total scores obtained before the deadline: 15 December 2022, 23:59 – Warsaw time – the CoEN reserves the right to extend the above deadline) and in accordance with the selection criteria stipulated in cooperation with the Government Office for Coordination on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration.
- More details will be presented on the platform.
Please read the Policy Privacy.
XII. Final Provisions
- These Regulations come into force on 19/09/2022
- The CoEN reserves the right to make changes in these Regulations at any time.
- Any changes made to these Regulations become effective upon their publication on the Platform, at: https://eplatform.natolin4cb.eu.
- In matters not regulated by the provisions of these Regulations, the Polish law is applicable.
- Any disputes will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the CoEN.
1. Details of the personal data controller
The personal data Controller is the College of Europe, with its registered office in Warsaw
at ul. Nowoursynowska 84, 02-797 Warsaw.
For all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of your data, you can contact us by mail using the address indicated above or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer to supervise the correctness of the processing of personal data, who can be contacted via e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. Purposes and legal basis for processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- in connection with the performance, reporting and settlement of the agreement between College of Europe and European Commission (European Commission, B-1049 Brussels, Belgium) concerning the implementation of a programme funded by the European Union: “Capacity Building for Integration and Reform – Strengthening the administrative capacity of the Ukrainian civil service for European integration through a comprehensive educational programme” (hereinafter referred as Programme), of which you are a Participant, based on the legitimate interest of the administrator i.e. Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR,
- in connection with the conclusion and implementation of the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means, providing services to Users of the website, including, among others, making e-learning materials available and executing their search, Users’ use of forums, webinars, conducting rankings, participation in the evaluation process (including the completion of surveys on courses, training and the training platform as well as regarding educational progress and course completion), the issuing of diplomas/certificates confirming the completion of courses and classes, the maintenance of User accounts on the website and the processing of complaints regarding electronically provided services as well as transferring data on participation in the Programme within reporting and settlement of the Programme to the institutions indicated in the agreement – on the basis of the concluded agreement for the provision of electronic services pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- in order to communicate in connection with participation in training courses as part of the ongoing programme on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest, i.e. Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- establishing, investigating or defending against claims on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which is the possible investigation or defence against claims,
- analytical, statistical purposes – on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, which consists in analysing the traffic of the website’s users (if consent for cookies will be given) – in order to improve the services provided by means of the website,
- gaining access to previously created and installed cookies files in your browser by the third parties, which deliver us additional services at our website, e.g. YouTube – on the basis of consent within Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, if the consent for the third party cookies will be provided. We do not use information from these files for our own purposes, however, files from these outsourced services may be added to the demands send by our website to the aforementioned third parties, e.g. when displaying a video. Most often, third parties use these cookies for user tracking between websites for the purpose of better matching of marketing offers, profiling, etc. We would point out that we are not responsible for previous creation of third party cookies and recommend for User to refer to their Privacy and Cookies Policies (separate personal data Controllers).
Used cookies are listed in Cookies Policy.
3. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following parties:
- the Controller’s employees or collaborators who are authorised to process personal data in connection with the performance of their duties and who are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to protect them from disclosure to unauthorised persons,
- providers of technical and organisational services, where they are entrusted with the technical or organisational operation of the e-learning platform under a separate agreement.
- entities providing consultancy or legal services to the Controller,
- entities authorised by law (e.g. courts),
- the European Commission (European Commission, B-1049 Brussels, Belgium) and the Delegation of the European Union in Kiyv (Volodymyrska St, 101, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01033), RSM Audyt Poland SA (ul. Droga Dębińska 3b 61-555 Poznań) – in accordance with Article 5(2) of the project financing agreement, as well as to other entities appointed by the European Commission and/or the European Union Delegation in Kiyv for the purposes of audit and control, within the reporting and accounting for the Programme financed from European Union funds,
- designated entities of the public administration of Ukraine to the extent necessary for the implementation of the project, including the purpose of obtaining permission to use the Services offered (in particular, participation in courses/training) and as part of the process of human resources management of the administration of Ukraine and the implementation of the system for the improvement of administrative staff.
If you are additionally selected to participate in a residential training course organised by the College of Europe, detailed information on the organisation and delivery of the residential training course will be sent to you separately with the invitation to participation.
Due to the possibility of transferring information to public administration entities of Ukraine and also European Union Delegation in Kyiv, there will be transfers of data to a third country, i.e. Ukraine, for which an adequate level of protection has not been established by the Commission. The transfer of data is based on Article 49(1)(b) of the GDPR – necessary for the performance of an agreement between the Participant and the Controller or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
- data from cookies, regards Users who consent to marketing, targeting cookies, may be transferred to their authors e.g. YouTube and Vimeo supplier.
Due to the usage of these cookies may occur transfer of data to a third country, in particular to USA. According to European law, USA does not guarantee the adequate level of data protection. Public authorities may have access to these data on the ground of regulations for mass control of safety. After revealing personal data, they would not be protected in the same way, and User can be unable to exercise their rights towards these data.
Accepting access to these cookies on the website means acceptance for above mentioned usage of data and processing by YouTube and Vimeo. More information on privacy in YouTube services: https://policies.google.com/privacy and on privacy in Vimeo services: https://vimeo.com/privacy
4. Period of retention of personal data
The personal data of Visitors to https://eplatform.natolin4cb.eu /, who do not have an account registered on the platform, will be processed for the duration of the session.
The personal data of non-registered and non-logged Users will be processed for the duration of the session within cookies, unless they consented analytical/ statistical and/or third party cookies – then for the cookies validity period. More information in Cookies Policy.
The User may individually shorten this period by removing cookies from their browser.
The personal data of registered Users additionally will be processed for the duration of the agreement for the provision of electronic services and, after its termination, may be stored for the period of limitation of claims arising therefrom (i.e. for a period of 6 years from the termination of the agreement).
If the User submits a declaration of withdrawal from an agreement for the provision of electronic services, their data may be stored for the period of the statute of limitations for claims arising therefrom (i.e. for a period of 6 years from the end of the agreement).
5. Rules on the collection of personal data
The provision of your data is voluntary, but is a condition for the conclusion of the agreement for the provision of electronic services and the use of services via the website. If data is not provided, it will not be possible to conclude and perform the agreement for the provision of electronic services.
Data stored in cookies are in particular secondary data, not obtained directly by the User. Users are allocated with various, unique identifiers. The User cannot affect installation of cookies necessary for correct functioning of the website. The User can affect installation of additional cookies, i.e. analytical/ statistical via giving adequate consent, moving proper slider in settings. Not giving above mentioned consent does not affect usage of the basic functionalities of the website. Providing these data is voluntary.
6. Rights in relation to the processing of personal data
The data subject may exercise the following rights against the Controller:
- the right to request access to their personal data and to be informed of its processing and, if it is inaccurate, the right to request its rectification (pursuant to Articles 15 and 16 of the GDPR),
- the right to request the restriction of processing in the situations and under the conditions indicated in Article 18 of the GDPR (the data subject may request the restriction of the processing of their personal data for the period of verification of its accuracy or until their objection to the processing is considered. This right also applies if, in the opinion of the data subject, the processing of their data is unlawful, but they do not want the data to be erased immediately or if they need the data for a longer period of time than assumed in the processing, for the establishment or defence of claims),
- the right to request erasure under Article 17 of the GDPR (“right to be forgotten”),
- the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data on grounds relating to the specific situation of the data subject or where the data is processed for direct marketing, profiling or analytical purposes, in accordance with Article 21(1) and (2) of the GDPR,
- e) the right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
Within cookies, the consent may be revoked at any time with the effect for the future by changing settings in cookies settings’ window (you can manage your cookie settings via the pop-up window in the bottom right corner of the screen).
User must individually removed previously created cookies in their browser.
Revoking consent does not affect compliance with processing right made on the basis of consent before its revocation.
In addition, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data by the Controller to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw).
7. Contact with the Controller
A person who has made a request or demand for the processing of their personal data, in the exercise of their rights, may be asked to answer a number of questions to verify their identity.